We are hiring Care Team representatives to manage customer needs, while also being proactive with helping customers about vitamin and supplement orders. You will also be asked to help process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers and working well with others.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team and organization
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)